The very name of this Sabha itself is explicit. It means an institution which gives inspiration to good and noble activity.
Shri Samarth Vagdevata Mandir is a glorious branch of the Mother institute Satkaryottejak Sabha. It is established in 1935. it is a temple where
At the beginning the activities of Sabha were not manifold. They were restricted to such activities as celebration of Shiv Rajyabhishek
When our country was under British Rule any attempt to make masses aware of their social and political rights was crushed down with iron hands. But it was the need of those days to make people socially and politically conscious. As open activities in this respect were not possible, some people who were bent upon to do that noble work found out ways and means to achieve their goals. One of the means they found out was to form a Sabha or mandal or to establish an institution which is cultural or literal outwardly but political or social inwardly. Satkaryottejak Sabha -- “the very child” of Nanasaheb Deo, was one of them. The very name of this Sabha itself is explicit. It means an institution which gives inspiration to good and noble activity. Following are its major objectives
1) To give fillip to such work or activity which is carried out in the interest of the society.
2) To stimulate patriotic feeling among the masses.
3) To inculcate national spirit in the society.
4) To enrich mother tongue -- Marathi.
5) To encourage self sacrificing attitude towards nation. Shri Nanasaheb Deo - the very heart of Shree Samarth and coworkers did everything for the success of this Sabha.